If you want a quick but still extremely delicious cup of espresso or cappuccino, then you can count on the De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump to make it. Many customers have bought this bar pump the moment it hit the stores and has been a well-sought coffee machine ever since.
Features of The De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump
We will discuss each feature in detail.
- The De’Longhi EC155 is a self-priming bar pump. Self-priming allows you to set the temperature quickly so you will not have to wait as a long for the pump to heat up. That way, you do not have to wait for the pump to begin working. Just set up the right temperature, pour the ingredients and water, and then let the machine handle the rest.
- The EC155 has a water tank which can be easily removed, a tray for dripping, and a boiler made of stainless steel. Because the water tank is removable, you can clean it with ease. The dripping tray allows you to catch spills properly, thus leaving behind less mess. The stainless steel boiler lasts for a long time and does not rust, so you can count on it to boil your coffee for many years.
- You can easily prepare espresso and cappuccino with the EC155 bar pump. This gives you the flexibility to enjoy cappuccino or espresso whenever you want. You can even prepare both at the same time! The EC155 has two thermostats – one for espresso and one for cappuccino.
- If you want to add froth on your coffee, then you can use the swivel jet frother feature. If you want to use coffee pods or ground coffee to prepare your coffee faster, then you can use the filter holder. With these two features, you will feel like you are preparing restaurant-grade coffee.
- The EC155 is easy to clean. You can remove the tank and the dip tray and attach them back easily. There is an indicator light too, which alerts you when the tank is running out of water already.
The EC155 comes with a one-year warranty, so you can be assured of De’Longhi’s commitment when it comes to your beloved coffee pump and your coffee-drinking experience.
Now, why is the De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump well-liked by many avid coffee brewers? Why do people keep buying? Also, does it have any cons, and if so, what are they? Here they are, in turn:
After all these, what can we say about the De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump? With its really small price tag this espresso machine should definitely be at the top of your list. You will save plenty of money making your own gourmet coffee drinks in your own kitchen. Maintenance of the coffee pump is a breeze, and so is setting up and cleaning. Many customers are already enjoying a great cup of espresso from the EC155, so you better give it a go too.