Pond vacuum cleaner is the central tool that one would definitely want to clean his pond or pool. Rubble, dirt, leaves and mud get into your pond or pool and make it dirty. Only best rated pond vacuum cleaner can go deep in your pond and clean it for you. You can find best product from your nearby shop by measuring your pond’s depth or read best pond vacuum cleaners reviews on internet. Even you can make your own pond vacuum cleaner that also works perfectly.
How to choose perfect Pond Vacuum Cleaner?
Using the pond vacuum cleaner is easy and time saving while it is about cleaning your pond. We have different types of ponds or pool in our backyard. It can be small or big by depth and width. Pond vacuum cleaner comes into different categories to get along pond. If you are buying a pond vacuum cleaner for the 1st time you may need some guidance.
- Know the actual depth of your pond
- Surf on internet to choice the model and see other reviews on them. It will give clear view on the product
- Ask the retailer about the details of the pond vacuum cleaner that you want to buy that will go along with your need.
How to Use Pond Vacuum Cleaner?
- Put the Vacuum cleaner near the pond edge in a upper place from the pond. Untie the pond vacuum ejection tube, and put the last part of the ejection tube in a place where you want to through vacuumed pond water. Connect the pond vacuum collection container at the ending part of the ejection tube. The container will assemble clean vacuumed water.
- Pond vacuum cleaner comes with different types and sizes of nozzle. Attach the right nozzle at the end of the pond vacuum tube or suction hose to collect different sized atom.
- Now turn on the machine.
- Stand on the ponds bank holding the tube in the water. Move the vacuum tube slowly to place the nozzle where ever you want to clean under water. Let rest of the work to the pond vacuum cleaner.
- Continue your cleaning until your pond vacuum gets shut off automatically. If the vacuum gets shut down that mean the collector container is full. Put the collection container’s water into the pond and take up again until the pond is cleaned.
Pond Vacuum Cleaner DIY
Pond vacuum cleaner is available in nearby stores in every size, power and design. But you are creative enough then you can make your own DIY pond vacuum cleaner for your pond and save some extra money. You’ll need a HP pump, a bucket as a collector container, nozzle, and some tube for your pond vacuum cleaner. You can get the tubes and nozzles from any retailer shop.
A Hp pump is the heart of the pond vacuum that will create a force to pump in the water through the ejection hose. The pump will be connected with the container. You will need to set up those things all together to get a working pond vacuum. You will need to clean the nozzle at a time to remove the stones from it. The DIY pond vacuum cleaner works as perfect as the branded ones.